Sunday, January 1, 2017

why i got into photography...

This guy right here is the reason I got into photography.  Gavin will be a senior in high school this fall.  Having this kid almost 17 years ago changed me!  Seeing that big dimple in his chin and I was smitten.  I couldn't get enough of him.  I sped home after work EVERY SINGLE DAY!  I am so lucky I didn't get speeding tickets all the time.  I literally took him to have his photos done every month.  My husband had to think I was crazy...lol...probably still does.  I literally took photos of him all the time.  Like literally ALL THE TIME.  I am not sure if there were digital photos then or if we just couldn't afford it quite yet, but I had film developed several times a month.  He has one of the most well documented lives.  😉  2016 wasn't the best year ever for us, our family, and our friends.  I am looking forward to 2017 and seeing what it has in store for us!  Seeing Gavin graduate high school and where he chooses to continue his education.

No comments: