Saturday, August 1, 2009

Areka and Nick...

Where to start? Well a couple of years ago I was introduced to this woman from a mutual friend. We were both interested in photography at the time and decided to attend a class together. Little did we know then that would be the start of a great friendship. We pursued things together and taught each other tons. She unfortunately had to return home to Georgia and I was sad to see her go. I was scared of where things would go for me and wondered how I could do it without someone to go through this journey with me....yes, I am a baby! lol. I did figure things out over the year and have come a long way. I was delighted when I had heard Areka was engaged and I hope nothing but the best for her and Nick!!! When she asked me to do some engagement pictures for them, I couldn't wait to take them out. Well their visit was cut short, but we got to go out for a little bit and I have some great images for them. Nick and Areka...may God bless your union and I am so happy for you both.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have come so far in the last 2 yrs! I am so proud of you:) I look forward to learning from you now. Thank you for the wonderful pics, we love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Your Pictures are beautiful and you both look very happy. I wish you the best.
P.S. Yes, I do know how beautiful I am!!!!(Haha, just kidding. Jean did a lot of retouching!!)