Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank you to all of you who look regularly...and I appologize for the lag in posting...

Well clearly I have lacked in the posting...so I caught up on it this weekend. I am sure there are some missing and YES they are kind of out of order...I apologize. I think we get the gist though. As you see I have a new logo that I am very proud of and that was big for me. I have been sending out newsletters monthly. I have only had one inquiry about the seniors in need. No one knows any seniors who are in need of some services. If you do, send me an email with their story or call or whatever it takes. I would love to give this to someone. Plus one of the girls I have photographed does hair and she would do their hair for their pictures. Please send someone our way. I appreciate your help in advance.

I just wanted to take another minute and thank you all again for a great 2008. I couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us all. I'll be in touch soon, I have a couple of sessions coming up here in the next couple of weeks and I hope to have something posted after the session for you...lol. Oh man, I am setting myself up.

No comments: