Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ok REVISION HERE...

ok, so dear Jim brought it to my attention that I may have not been very nice about the things I said about him in a prior post. Jim I publicly apologize. Please forgive me. I will tell you now how I really feel about this family.

Well let's go back a few years...we don't need to know exactly how many that is between Jim and I, just know that I am younger...lol. Anyway back in the day Jim and I attended high school together. I wouldn't say we were enemies, but we didn't hang out either. Later, like maybe a year or so after graduation I had gone to a friends house to visit. We (the friend and I) went inside and there was a guy who was sitting on the couch. I had know idea who he was...this guy was like, "Hi Jean". I honestly had NO IDEA who he was. He looked nothing like what he did in high school and was a cowboy. Well turns out it was Jim from high school, evidently he and my friends brother were friends.

Anyway, time went on a bit and I ran into him once out at Stone Country. Little did I know he was dating Jane at the time and unfortunately for whatever reason Jane and I didn't cross paths. So I didn't get to meet her then.

Ok few more years later, I sign my middle child up for preschool...I see a Hunter with the same last name as Jim...I was like no way. Well the first few days we didn't cross paths and I knew at that point if his wife was bringing him I wouldn't know who she was, well that was until I looked at the kids in the class room and KNEW EXACTLY WHICH KID WAS Jim's! A few days later he had come in with his baby daughter...and we did talk then. A little while after that Jane had brought Hunter in and I introduced myself...! Little did I know then that I would be watching Ava and Hunter a few months later and they would live not very far from my husband and I.

I absolutely LOVE this family. Jim you have a wonderful wife and two beautiful children. I am glad our paths crossed again even if we didn't hang out in high school. I couldn't have found a better friend in Jane and am glad I did. I enjoy your kids and being around you and your family. Our families mesh well and that is great! So again I apologize for the earlier post, know that I truly and sincerely adore you and your family.


3 comments:

Mark said...

Cool boa's!

Abby said...

Cute blog!

Just incase you wondered how to get rid of the border around your header...Change the section of HTML to:

#header-wrapper {
width:940px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:0px solid $bordercolor;
}

S said...

hahahaha! too funny and cute!