Thursday, June 20, 2013

photography sessions | availability

HI EVERYONE!

I told everyone I would send an email out when my schedule started to fill out.  I only have a few spots left for the rest of 2013!  Thank you all for the amazing support of my business!  I am so grateful that you all allow me to capture your memories!  Please share this with your friends too.  If your friends book with me as well and pay for their session you will receive a $50 print credit!  This can be for families, seniors, children, engagements, boudoir, etc.  :O)
 
SOME weekday appointments will be available upon request
June...
Saturday, 22nd
Wednesday, 26th
 
July...
Saturday, 6th
Sunday, 7th
Friday, 12th
Saturday, 13th
Sunday, 14th
 
August...
Saturday, 3rd
Sunday, 4th
Friday, 9th
Saturday, 10th
Sunday, 11th
 
September...
Sundays only
1, 8, 15, 22, 29
 
October...
Sundays only
6, 13
 
Please keep in mind that October 13th is the last session, so if you want holiday cards, please get your sessions booked.  :O)  You can even use your summer sessions for holiday cards.  Remember, I do not charge for holiday card design!!! 
 
I offer two packages...
 
$400
-cd with print release
 
$650
-cd with print release
-free mounted 8x10
-$300 print credit
 
Please message me ASAP to book your date!  Thanks everyone! 

No comments: